August Chapter Meeting of Rockland Maine AllCare:
We’re having great success with reaching out to new members through Farmer’s Markets and other gatherings. Much happens in between our chapter meetings through your continuing work. We’ll gather in a couple of weeks to find out what’s been happening and to make sure we have each other’s support to keep moving forward.
I’ve attached the minutes of our July chapter meeting, (thanks Susan!), and the photo of that group, (thanks Dave!) Please contact me with any corrections or additions.
I’ve also attached the minutes from our June meeting because there are so many good links contained in it.
Agenda for August 24
- Sign –in, welcome new attendees.
- Minutes of last meeting – read and/or adopt.
- Reports on event tabling, clip-boarding. Data czar collects cards for entry.
- Reports on venue research for film showings.
- Reports on books and videos adopted from chapter library at last meeting.
- Discussion of other opportunities to show films, sign-up new members, raise funds or find sponsors for materials, venues, etc.
- Short film
- Set next chapter meeting date & time.